Here at Credit Advocates Group (CAG), our number one goal is to get you out of debt as quick as possible. We’ve been in the financial services business for over 15 years and have the expertise that you want on your side. CAG is backed by a national law firm, with offices across the United States. Our debt resolution program is designed to help consumers who are facing a financial hardship, by providing immediate relief, in the form of lower monthly payments on enrolled unsecured debt. Our program will have you out of debt in the shortest amount of time, paying back only a fraction of your total balance. We are able to do this by negotiating lump sum settlements with your creditors. Our settlements generally save our clients a lot of money, but can vary based on your individual situation.
Here is how it works in 5 simple steps:
- You contact us by filling out a quote request or by calling us toll free at 1-888-332-8004.
- A Senior Debt Specialist will contact you right away. They’ll ask you a few questions to assess your financial situation.
- Based on your situation, we will then customize our debt resolution program to meet your personal financial needs.
- We then send you a copy of your debt resolution contract for you to review and setup an appointment with one of our attorneys or paralegals in your area. (They will come to you).
- You meet with the legal professional to complete the signing of the paperwork.
Once you’re enrolled, a member of our customer care team and a legal professional will be assigned to you. They will be your main point of contact throughout the program. Our debt resolution program typically last between 24 and 36 months, but can be vary based on your individual situation.
We keep you involved through the whole process! At least once per month, we schedule a call with you to check up on things and keep you apprised on your account’s status. Communication is the key to a successful program. In addition to our monthly calls, all settlements we make on your behalf must be approved by you.
Remember, we work for you, not your creditors! Your creditors have high powered attorneys fighting for them. We are here to fight for you. Find out more today how we can help you get out of debt by filling out the quote request form, by calling 1-888-591-8906, or by clicking here to speak with a Senior Debt Specialist immediately.